Monash AniManga Otaku Unity (MAOU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» GAMEX Hatten Melacca 2011
by fallen seraphine Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

» Sharing-Sharing Suggestion
by art248 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 am

» Bento Workshop!
by ~Kaichou~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 pm

» Taylor's Asaban Fest 2010
by art248 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

» Congratulations to the new MAOU Committees of 2010/2011
by ~Kaichou~ Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm

» [Solved]"Upgrade to Pro" annoyance
by laughhe Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 am

» Connect with Facebook now!
by ~Kaichou~ Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

» Informal Ice Breaking Session
by ~Kaichou~ Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm

» The MAGe Festa 2010
by art248 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 am

» Survey for Sem1-2010
by Siapa Mon May 31, 2010 4:54 pm

» MAOU Cosplay Cafe [FINAL UPDATE]
by Siapa Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

» [Photo]MAOU Weekly activities 2010 (week 6)
by Siapa Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

» [MAOU] Cosplay Cafe
by ~Kaichou~ Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

» [Photo]MAOU Weekly activities 2010 (week 5)
by Siapa Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 am

» [Suggestion] After Exam Trip
by art248 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 am

» Monash Extreme Sports Carnival
by art248 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm

» Feedback about Committee
by EmikoKidd-Sama Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 pm

» Weekly Activities!!
by ~Kaichou~ Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm

» [Change of Venue]Japanese Class
by ~Kaichou~ Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

» Easter Break~ Outings Suggestion
by EmikoKidd-Sama Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 am

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Monash AniManga Otaku Unity(MAOU) on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Monash AniManga Otaku Unity (MAOU) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 174 registered users
The newest registered user is wadlegeor

Our users have posted a total of 19173 messages in 838 subjects
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page

Special Anonymous Feedback Thread

+6
Aki
xunli
lolazue
Usagi Yojimbo
laughhe
~Kaichou~
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty Special Anonymous Feedback Thread

Post by ~Kaichou~ Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

this thread is specially designed for members/non members to keep anonymously while giving feedback!
no need login!(but u need a random name)

this intent is for you, to give out your feedbacks and comments, so that we can track back what we are lacking. The anonymous intent is for non members who want to give feedbacks and comments...

this forum is moderated.

Last edited by ~Kaichou~ on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Kaichou~
~Kaichou~
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2313
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://maou.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Anonymous Feedback Thread

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 am

Unwitty? Let me tell you first I wasn't trying to start an argument as I was stating FACTS!. You said we crap too much so I gave you an example to compare and if we really wanted to BS we would not post anything useful here at all. And here is another fact, no matter where you go in our tiny planet, there will always be idiots or criminals so I'm sorry to say but your expectation on Monash... no Malaysians which is well known for corruption does not meet your expectation. If you could find a place totally clean or of that which matches your expectation please do share the url or even the location of that place

There you go again with the 'stay low' excuse. The thing is, how can you tell the difference between the colour red and blue if you decide to cover your hands over your eyes as in your case mr.anon, when you don't even show who will you ask to inform you of what is actually going on within the club or better yet you won't even know what to ask. When you stay low, how would you know what we are planning or what do WE even plan for the future?

Fine! The event reminders we post is crap, the game event here is crap and even the list of available animes provided here is crap.

oops I was wrong, Paintball is not an event. Going to AFA is NOT an event. Going to CF is definately out of the list of programs so yeah we don't have any programs planned and I would like to see you try going against the people who actually gave US permission to create this club yea. Sometimes people are too busy to access the forum or sometimes the connection is so screwed like those in the condos, that people can't even open Google yea. So we usually discuss between one another or in other words discuss with ACTIVE members before posting up anything we can't guarantee.

Also big events that involve a HIGH COST would also have MANY people helping and giving suggestions and let me remind you first that we are HUMANS and HUMANS can and will screw up at times. Our commitee members may not have been doing a good work but they are trying their best by having WEEKLY meetings and discussions between club members who are PRESENT for feedbacks. Yes I agree commitee members have a higher or better position but that doesn't mean that they are perfect or they must be the ones who must do everything as in times yes I do complain and GIVE SUGGESTIONS like the game event which the commitee members approve of. We are new but that doesn't mean we should COPY others and just simply increase the numbers of activities. I mean come on, sure we could have all kinds of activity but again it goes back to your discussion, OUR THEME. Hello, we have incorporate our activities with out theme FYI. And also some cultural japanese event may be popular but that doesn't mean that everyone will enjoy the event. Mr.anon may enjoy and like the event but others may not which again will lead to Mr.anon being the sole participant in the event. Before mr.anon go arguing that no participation = dead club, let me remind mr.anon that Monash do have a school of business, medicine and many more. Our club so far have recorded engineers, business and even IT. And all the timetables differ in time. Usually when an event is planned, we want most of our members to be able to participate in the fun

Ever heard of the saying, 'you can drag a horse to the water but you can't force it to drink the water'. We set our goal as a discussion group as WE ARE NEW!. Even marketers survey how many people like the product before launching it so yea we are GATHERING ACTIVE MEMBERS before we go gushing out to the world shouting like idiots. How would you feel if you were the only one to stand up and say "I love anime" and have everyone boo you there and then.

And from the sounds of it, mr.anon you sound like a guy who only loves to enjoy the events but reality check, events are not the only source of fun yea. The purpose of an event is to have fun but what fun is it when you don't know anyone or you are the only one participating? In an event even the icebreaking event, most of us are too busy having fun than to stop and chat.

So the purpose of us gathering is to really get along and get to know each other better rather than just knowing your friend by the tittle 'the guy in the event'. The thing is mr.anon, you attended the ice breaking but you did not even come and try to know most of us yea

So here you go Mr.Anon, The game/stepmania event have been set to the date 26th November. 20th November is the last day of exams and 26th is almost a week after that. Since mr.anon said that he have abilities to negotiate with MUSA, why not help in negotiations as I was planning to cancel the event due to the fact that MUSA do not plan to give us a room to hold the event in. A change in location is not desirable as the venue have been set in Monash. Since we are all very dumb and is about to fail all the subjects in the course due to crapping, why not lend us a hand and help with negotiations with MUSA as we are too sissy to stand up to them
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Anonymous Feedback Thread

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 am

erm.... what DO typical monash students do when they have free time in uni?

Maybe i've become a loitering mat rempit for too long, sitting at lunch gatherings enjoying the entertaining talk while doing my work that I'm out of touch with non members.
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:15 am

This is unnecessary drama, really. On one hand we've got somebody who's providing constructive criticism, but is being unwittingly confrontational at the same time. On the other hand, we've got members feeling irritable by this confrontation and lashing back. Do you kids feel the need for drama? Or must I shove a llama up where the sun don't shine?

In fact, there's already another thread that I made to identify and address issues pertaining club matters in case you've forgotten. You might as well allow guest-user feedback there instead kaichou.

If you guys do not get back on topic, we might as well

Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Thread

because this isn't constructive in any way, despite how you may try to justify it

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 am

hehe, come on getsu... seems like everyone's enjoying the drama.

Okay, before this post turns out sounding like spam...

*back to mod mode* Post all issues pertaining club matters at the other thread k? Smile
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 am

Oh and I forgot to mention about the club funds.

Money is a sensitive issue and that's why we have a treasurer to safe guard the funds. Oh I forgot mr.anon don't even know what's our treasurer's name is.

Here is a fact, so far by joining the club you have only contributed RM5 of your life savings so and also since you decided to stay low, an inactive member do not have the right to actually know how much we have. But since your requested so very nicely I shall let you know. Your RM5 is in the safe box.

Further information such as knowing that our club has RM600 is quite surprising for an inactive member. How about you tell me how did you know how much the club has for savings without asking the regulars or even the comitee members first?
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:23 am

Aki wrote:hehe, come on getsu... seems like everyone's enjoying the drama.

Enjoying the drama? Next thing i'll be seeing is the lot of you sitting
in a corner listening to Linkin Park - Crawling In My Skin, trying to
cut your wrists. That's what I see happening next (combining this so-called drama with the pressure of exams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

getsu12 wrote:
Aki wrote:hehe, come on getsu... seems like everyone's enjoying the drama.

Enjoying the drama? Next thing i'll be seeing is the lot of you sitting
in a corner listening to Linkin Park - Crawling In My Skin, trying to
cut your wrists. That's what I see happening next (combining this so-called drama with the pressure of exams)
Been there, done that... except I've got better taste in music Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Icon_razz

That's where the club and members come in to keep me sane and turn me back to the normal miss sunshine again =D

And that's actually part of my thus far unspoken feedback for the club Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Icon_smile
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:29 am

ok thanks for the in-between filler posts.. please stay tuned while i try to summarize what everyone else is trying to say Smile

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 am

Actually I'm listening to a weird language song called Melt sung by this unknown singer named Hatsune Miku.

If mr.anon is still not satisfied by our reply please do feel free to interrogate me personally about the regards of the gaming/stepmania event or even interrogate the commitee members yea as they have nothing better to do than crap at test and fail

Last edited by Usagi Yojimbo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 am

Ahhh, anon! At least for now before your grand summary you actually sound like a MAOU regular! ^.^

Hope I'm not insulting you by putting you in the same category as us... just a little tongue in cheek filler post ^^
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:30 am

English may be an important standard now, but it doesn't mean that we should brush off those who have yet to perfect the language.

Didn't mean to do so as i'm not perfect on my grammar as well :-)
--

Well, let me explain on the nature of the question -> @anon132: We have karaoke party and anime-zing race though, did you join us?
now in saying yes or no, he would have been able to short-list on the candidates of that party, am i right? though i'm not the same person as anon132 (LOL). just would like this to stay anonymous.

by being a committee member of a club, that basically means you'll be serving the members. isn't that true? now i think, theres a problem with the club and i'm voicing it out. it's just that right now i believe everyone is in their comfort zone or was in their comfort zone. and during that period, everyone's too relaxed to do anything except until they're pestered to do so. IMO you guys just aren't proactive enough. well i don't think it's wise to change right now, but perhaps after the exam.

Spoiler:
i stay low enough to know things, but rather not touch them since i might be labeled as "out-of-place". cause theres a reason for having special positions in clubs. they aren't for show, neither do i want to challenge them out of their posts. and all the hoo-haa during the bi-election period where you force someone to a position; i don't see the point there (unless you wanna get people to interact, well ok but what about the long run?)

paintball is an event, however it does not coincide with the objectives of this club. in my past list, i've narrowed down the list to only those which had relevance to the objective of this club. and mind you, these are future events with no promises of them actually being carried out; as you know monashians aren't all from kl.

forum access shouldn't be a problem. i can access it from any monash pc when i last checked. it should be accessible from student hostels too.

regarding your weekly meetings and feedbacks from normal members, i don't quite agree with that. i've been to the lunch gathering area yet i don't recall being asked/questioned for feedbacks. now finding the right event for everyone might be difficult, i agree. though it's usually assessed via 2 methods:
1) do a trial and error
2) work out a survey first to see if it's a worthwhile suggestion
maybe these are done within closed doors, i don't know. although i'd rather see them doing something other than just talk. if time is an issue, make the event run twice a week? there IS a workaround for it if actually sit down and try to sort it out. that's just an unacceptable excuse not to hold events.

active members don't come just by a snap of your fingers. they need to be attracted by something. right now i don't think anything is attracting them. so logically speaking, it equals to: no new active members. also do not forget that you'd also have to retain these active members! it's more like having a business and ensuring you attract new customers and maintaining old ones, don't you think so?

the use of lunch-gathering is overrated.. you'd only see the same few people at the same spot day-in day-out. how well do you want to know them? btw the treasurer's name is Treasurer: Yee Xunli (xunli) and the vice treasurer: Muhamed Azrul Azli (azu19) no surprise there since it's already stated in one of the webpage.

i'm not too sure on the exact amount, i'm just giving a rough guess. though isn't there a certain fixed amount provided by MUSA every year?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by art248 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 am

well MUSA doesn't do that anymore, as in provide funds
art248
art248
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Number of posts : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 am

here is something as I asked for a clean place, I actually expect a reasonable answer. So are you trying to say you are willing to go live there?

And I said Malaysians didn't I?

Just cause someone didn't ask doesn't mean you can't give any. Whenever I don't like something I just voice it out to everyone.

Paintball may not be associated but how about games such as bleach or even stepmania? I advertised stepmania before and many find that using keyboards disgusting. I don't have any paddable songs.

And Sunway hostel is guranteed impossible to access internet. Don't believe? Try living there.

The election was a total disaster but as said before, next sem will be a double icebreaking and a more subtle election. This sem taught us a harsh lesson already

and don't guess or estimate amounts as that is very dangerous as we also learned that the hard way. The issue our club suffered with the music club was due to the reason of guessing and no real answers. So I hate it when people estimate something such as funds so don't.

And here is also another fact. I was there during the CnS week yea and we actually had a record of 70+ members joining. Emails, sms and all sorts of communication was used but no one even answered. Why? Because of Silver Wings. I'm not blaming the program but mr.anon you have to know we can't tell apart from names for those interested and those who only want points.

And lastly so you know, we had more than those events planned out but canceled due to no attendance or obstruction by MUSA. MUSA do not favour our club activities so you must know we are facing approval difficulties. And also we still planning a big scale event which needs a sem worth of planning but now is facing financial difficulties as it may be too big or difficult to plan as Monash doesn't have a big space like Sunway. We plan to book the hall but again that will or may cost the club funds.

So next time post like what you did above and not flame everyone alive first
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 am

Yes, anon, i agree committee members serve the club and its members. However, that doesn't mean we do all the work, from planning and executing the whole event, yes? Special Anonymous Feedback Thread - Page 2 Icon_wink especially considering the size of our committee and club. Members willing to participate = mostly committee members.

We organize anime-related events that are close to our objectives, but it's discouraging when no one volunteers to help out and the participation rate is low. Naturally, we'll take that to mean the activity isn't attractive.

Now, we've done:

1) 2 mid/small-scale anime events
2) karaoke dance party
3) themed CnS week activities (manga drawing/anime screening, White Day)
4) anime screenings
5) japanese classes
6) anime-zing race/ice breaking

Japanese classes and anime screenings were weekly activities, with extremely low participation rates.

To be honest, we're running a little low on feasible ideas related to Japanese youth culture/anime/manga-linked activities.

The reason why there was even a hoo-haa in the first place during the bi-elections was because.... few wanted the responsibility to hold positions in the club. So what should we do? Leave the position open/cancel that position? The committee would then shrink alarmingly. Were you in your comfort zone, unwilling to step out?

At lunch gatherings, we don't just talk. A lot of "sharing" actually goes on behind closed doors, as this isn't something that is encouraged by the powers-that-be in uni. In addition, members play games during lunch gatherings too!

It's usually the same people everyday because, i guess by default of having members as your friends, it becomes a natural thing to do. I joined the club not knowing anyone else from the current committee and among active members, but I now count them as my uni friends.

Through knowing a group of people with the same interests, I know I'll have companions for anime/manga/gaming related events outside campus. Look at the lunch gatherings as an oppurtunity to network. Other clubs have networking too.

Being a sort of leisure/recreation club, we don't really get much approval or backing as well. Maybe we're just viewed as an alternative culture deviating from the norm, or a bunch of immature cartoon-loving students.

Before the exam, the committee held a meeting and we're currently trying to work out bi-monthly activities. However, due to the lack of ideas as mentioned above, we can't guarantee that all activities will be anime related, although the activities will involve socializing among Japanese youth culture fans.

We have to make our club funds last for the whole semester. As one lump sum, it may seem a lot, but many extra charges get incurred. For example, to have the karaoke/gaming party on a saturday evening, we would have had to pay overtime salaries to the staff.

Having lively anime related events on a weekday gets us a nice ol' lecture from staff members and students unhappy over the commotion. Not to mention, no one seems pretty keen on volunteering themselves on weekdays.

While we admit that we have a lot of weaknesses, we are learning from each experience. However, don't just sit and watch us fall on our faces, laughing behind our backs?

We appreciate the feedback, but it's so general that it's nothing we haven't already heard or voiced out during meetings. Please provide more specific ideas and suggestions. For example, what activities would you like?
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:20 am

Spoiler:

yes malaysians also consists of people living in different states that come to kl specifically to study.

alike how you voice out, i'm "voicing" it out this way.. i prefer it this way since it's more flexible for me, gives others time to think and it's recorded in the forums. this way at least everyone would know about it and it will not fall over to deaf ears.

you know something i don't really see the point of having bi-annual elections. it's just too open-ended. unless of course the club has a repetitive cycle which everyone (including future committee members) decide to follow.

tell me how is it dangerous for me to estimate the club total funds left? please elaborate cause i honestly do not understand how it carries a great impact. i am not involved with the music club so don't understand what you're talking about.

so as you said, 70 members, thats equivalent to RM350 only at the 2nd week. i've only received emails, no smses came to my phone. you know something, all your talk about not being able to tell apart or not being able to do this and that; i think it's just excuses. if you really wanna do something, theres always a way.

flame everyone alive?? it's just small sparks compared to what others can do.

---

umm actually it does mean you, the committee members, who will be doing all the planning right up to execution. there are times when help will be needed in setting things up, etc. but all of the work would naturally come from you. have you seen audiences set up the stage for concerts?

why do you think there are low participation rates? how about you tell me and also perhaps a workaround for it. a business student should be able to make up conclusions to why a product is not selling. it should be general knowledge already by now.

well to be honest, the election was poorly managed. none of the positions were identified beforehand. would you go for a job interview if it just said ladies required stretched right in the middle of the advertisement?

so tell me this, if this is just a general complaint you hear in most meetings; why isn't there anything being done about it? is it sort of like a sensitive subject in your meetings? it is because when i touched it now everyone comes back and says hey we're doing something, it's just that it's planned for next year or later?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:08 am

Audiences pay to watch a concert/show. Members are part of the team. You don't join a club just to enjoy the ride. You join a club because you want to be a part of it. While we, the committee, will get the necessities and groundwork done, members must actually show up to help man booths, decorate, set up, etc. Trouble is, i don't see many members helping.

Don't treat the club like a business organization, treat the club like a team/extended family unit. Forgot to address this issue in the previous post, it's alright with us if you want to touch certain issues as a non-anonymous member. We consider members as friends and team members... there's no "out of place" with us, provided you in turn treat us as people you can trust and work together with.

In case you think we're sitting around twiddling our thumbs, on behalf of the committee:

Problem: Messy events
Solution: better organization

Problem: low participation rates for indoor activities
Solution: more attractive outdoor events, like field trips and club outings

Problem: Lackluster response for anime screenings
Solution: Screen more popular animes

Problem: Shy, inactive, low-key members
Solution: Have activities where members can get to know each other and make friends with one another, to strengthen club unity and thus make the club an attractive forum for friendship and gathering of like-minded people.

Btw, these are not complaints we hear in most meetings. No one really bothers to speak much during meetings. These were problems identified through heart-to-heart talk with committee members, and through suggestions posted in this forum... which once again is populated mostly by the committee.

It's probably common knowledge by now what each post entails. What else would a treasurer, secretary, activities officer, etc do? it's not like we have special names for these posts that other clubs do not already use. Besides, 08/09 holders of these posts did introduce their posts before the election.

However, we will bear in mind your suggestion as to the elections. To answer your question, if i did see such an advertisement, I would be all the more curious to look the company up and get more details. Hey, it's an interesting and creative way to attract attention. I'm partly an arts student too. Anyway, that's called being proactive and taking the initiative to discover something that you may not otherwise know about.

But I disgress. Point is, there are things being done. You might think you're the one trigerring a response from the club... but you're not. Thing is, the club did have several committee meetings before exams and we have started to plan ahead for the new year, with the experience gained from 2009. Thus, the reason why you keep seeing/hearing next year or later.
Aki
Aki
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 am

This is a redundant topic, simply because all we're doing is beating around the bush about issues that have already been identified. And if you want to say we're not doing anything, check out the other thread for points that were covered (ignoring the spam).

This is where the abuse of "Freedom of speech" comes in, where nothing is actually being contributed and we're being told the obvious (no offense meant). I was not part or active as a committee member last sem or this sem, and I plan to change that for the next sem (hence why you see me stepping with threads such as these). If you want to see someone taking charge, I'm already doing something about it, but I'd rather have everyone in on the game than do it by myself. And that's what we're going to do this time.

Again, refer to the other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 am

Again didn't I say Malaysians?

For a person who hates spam, I think you're just spamming now mr.anon

Firstly our election is based on what MUSA ask us to use yea FYI. And dude seriously, Estimating funds is not dangerous? You say we have RM600 but you yourself don't even know the exact figure. Estimating and knowing are 2 big different things you know. So estimating is not dangerous I presume for you mr.anon. Please go get your facts straight and learn common sense that estimating things to happen or the amount available is very dangerous.

Take this as an example. Mr.Anon goes out to dinner and he estimated he had RM50 in his wallet and orders a RM40 dish. Finishing the dish, Mr.anon wants to pa the bills but only notices then that he only have RM10 in his wallet. So please do tell me that estimating figures for money amount is not dangerous

Alright mr.anon, you make it sound so easy. Since you are so ever great and smart please do separate or differentiate who are potential members and who are just silver wings. Have you ever considered about putting yourself in other people's condition before saying all that crap.

passerby wrote:@anon
FYI little/a lot of crap is still considered as crap. you can boil it,
fry it, steam it, bake it and it will still be crap- just in a
different form.

-passerby

Like your arguement. Crap is crap no matter what you do to it so I'll give it back to you. Flaming is still considered as flaming. you can boil it, steam it, bake it and it will still be flaming- just in a different form

Audiences don't set up stuff silly only people they hire... oh wait I forgot they actually have a high enough budget to do sometime like that compared to only us who ARE JUST A CLUB?!

Again your argument is senseless as I shall repeat what I said. You can drag a horse to the water but you can't force a horse to drink from it. Its their will so why must we force people to attend our club if they themselves don't wanna.

Again as I will say again your argument is pointless and senseless. Mr.anon is not an active member as you said. So let me ask you again, How would you know we didn't resolve any issues at all?

Mr.anon I must now say stop giving crapy responses or like what you like to do redirect questions in a totally different manner which in the end contradict yourself in every way. The main point still remains strong, YOU WERE NOT ACTIVE.
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 am

And KF one thing I would like to request. If the flames is still being fueled please put it out by locking this tread as this tread is now pure flaming by mr.anon as he bear no consequence at all is only flaming everyone
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kaichou~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 am

Alright, it was supposed to be a feedback thread, but why turn out to be a flaming thread?

Okay, once again, no flaming...

Alright, peeps, I shall propose some questions and do give me a feedback.

1. What activities would you like to have?
2. What workshops would you like to have?
3. Do you like the anime-zing race? Why, and Why not?
4. Do you prefer contacted via email or phone?
5. Do you play any musical instruments?
6. Do you like acting?
~Kaichou~
~Kaichou~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Yojimbo Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 am

I don't need the use of annonymous

1. stepmania, more DDR and perhaps a proper discussion and viewing on animes
2. origami workshop
3. No I didn't like it cause it was too big and clues provided were too vague
4. email cause I hate receiving sms on my phone
5. none at all
6. not really but I don't mind about it
Usagi Yojimbo
Usagi Yojimbo
HyperManiac Otaku
HyperManiac Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Sama` Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 pm

cool thread man, the forum is so dead but with this thread opened, this forum's starting to become more lively =D
Gin Sama`
Gin Sama`
Senior Otaku
Senior Otaku

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kaichou~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Post moderated. Please keep your head cool and please dont use harsh sentences.

Just give your sincere feedbacks please. No flaming and debating again.
~Kaichou~
~Kaichou~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kaichou~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Post locked temporarily.
~Kaichou~
~Kaichou~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kaichou~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Post unlocked, moderation completed.
~Kaichou~
~Kaichou~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next